Bring the whole family, including your furry canine for a socially distanced and fresh-air filled day on the farm! And make sure you wear your Halloween costumes!
Admission includes the following activities:
- Blanket Bingo
- Pumpkin Painting
- Storytime with children’s iconic literary costumed characters “Llama Llama”, “Curious George,” and the “Wild Thing” from Maurice Sendak’s “Where the Wild Things Are” on stage for kid’s storytime and a safely distanced “meet & greet” with photo opportunities
- Magic Show with Magician Zach Alexander
- Pet Parade and Costume Contest
- Pet Photos
- Train for Kids on a vintage mini locomotive
- Pet-adoption event by Ulster County S.P.C.A.
- Blacksmith Demo by Canal Forge BlackSmiths
Food & Beverages for sale in the market include:
- Wood-fired farm pizza
- Cider donuts and apples
- Apple pies and tarts
Plus, we should still have apples for picking!
Ticket info: poochesandpumpkins.eventbrite.com