We’ll have a fresh batch of vintage band t-shirts for sale! We will have our regular selection of embroidered and silk-screened patches, enamel pins, 1″ pins, denim jacket & vests, new & vintage band shirts, studs, spikes and more.
We will have rad Vendors with their own original patches, pins and artwork including:
– Zombiepetz The zombies are here… and they’re dressed to kill! Original art & more from NY illustrator Ryan Browne. zombiePETZ.com
– Knitting is Metal Knitting is Metal features handmade work from indie crafters across the country. knittingismetal.com/
– Dream in Plastic Enhance your super-cool lifestyle! dreaminplastic.com
– Second Banana Second Banana is a Pennsylvania-based art collective specializing in quirky, dark-humored paraphernalia. secondbananaco.com
– Atomic Annie’s Accessories Made on the Lower East Side in NYC, Atomic Annie’s Accessories are for feisty betties of all ages featuring hair accessories ranging from vintage inspired to pop culture.
– Pin Day Now more than ever, adventure! pindayrocks.storenvy.com
– Couples Therapy Co. Pop culture memorabilia. Enamel pins!
– Molly Monroe Apparel Punk clothing, jewelry, and accessories. All handcrafted out of up-cycled vintage materials. Keeping the spirit of CBGB’s alive. mollymonroeapparel.com
– Mourning Rituals Curio Vintage Finds, One of a kind prints, art, jewelry, Taxidermy, Skulls (various species)
– Do it yourself! –
There will be sewing and ironing stations set up so you can apply your patches right here, or help an older patch in need of a fix.
– Make your own! –
There’ll be a 1″ button making station where you can make & design your own buttons to wear and share!
– Swap & sell! –
Do you make your own patches? Bring em! Do you have apparel and patches you’ve been meaning to attach it to? Bring em!
and of course FREE ADMISSION and all ages!
INTERESTED IN VENDING? We are always looking for unique, local vendors for our events. Send us a message or email (john @ darksiderecords.com) for more information!
See all upcoming events: http://bit.ly/darksidelive